Portable Power Stations

Portable Power Station 500w

With large capacity of 560Wh(156000mAh) and 500W AC output (peak 1000W), insoer portable power station can power your devices for hours at the same time for laptop, phone, fan, drone, camera, CPAP, TV, etc. The solar generator is suitable for outdoor activities, home backup and emergency usage.

The portable generator can power up to 8 devices simultaneously. This home battery backup is equipped with 2* AC outputs(110V/500W), 1* USB-C 100W PD for superfast charging, 2* USB-A Quick Charge 3.0 ports (18W max), 2*DC ports (13.8V/3A), 1*Car Port (13.8V/10A). Fast charge for your essential devices and appliances.

With light-weight 12lbs and compact size(11.6×6.29×7.2in), this outdoor generator is customized with a foldable handle, easier for your road/RV trip, outdoor camping, fishing, hunting, boating and indoor blackout. Built-in LED flashlight with SOS mode makes, this solar powered generator is convenient for outdoor activities and home power outage supplies and emergencies

This power generator has granted ETL, MSDS, ROHS, PSE, and UN38.3 certification. The portable charging station feature pure sine wave, ultra-stable lithium-ion battery, BMS management system, MPPT controller and charging 1000+ times. Providing over-voltage/short-circuit/over-current/low-voltage/over-heating/over-load/high-temperature/low-temperature protection. The generator for camping is built-in smart cooling fan to protect your devices and extend battery life.

Product information

portable power station 500w
Portable Power Station AF500 is the lightest and most compact model. AF500 is equipped with a 500W lithium battery, as well as the latest fast charging power stations system for external devices. Whether you’re traveling for a weekend or a whole week, you’ll always have a reliable source of electricity to charge and power your most essential devices.
Portable Power Station
20V-5A Adapter / Solar panel / Car charging
AC Output 220V/ 110V:
AC output voltage
AC220V±5%/AC110V±5% (optional feature)
AC output power
500W (650W Max)
AC output peak
AC output waveform
Pure sine wave
USB Output:
USB1 output
QC3.0 5V-2A 9V-1.5A 12V-1.5A(MAX)
USB2 output
QC3.0 5V-2A 9V-1.5A 12V-1.5A(MAX)
TYPE-C1 output
TYPE-C2 output
Wireless Charging Output:
DC Output Port:
12V/10A Max
Cigarette Lighter:
12V/10A Max
Battery type:
Ternary lithium battery
Over 1000 times
Charging time:
about 5 – 6 hours
LED Screen:
Power level measured in percentage and bar, battery level, charging status, charging off state, and interface icons. Display of DC, USB, AC invert status, and available time
LED Light:
3W, Two-level dimming lighting, SOS flash mode
AC Over-heat Protection:
Battery Over-heat Protection:
Overcharge, over discharge, over temperature, short circuit protection


Lead time:15-30 days
MOQ:100 pcs

Payment terms

T/T 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

OEM&ODM is acceptable

portable power station 500w
portable power station 500w
portable power station 500w
portable power station 500w

Get In Touch

Get the most detailed information and recommendation from our experts within 24 hours.




+ 86

error: Content is protected !!

Ask For A Quick Quote

We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@insoer.com”