Portable Power Stations

Storage 300wh Portable Power Station

【Up to 9 Simultaneous Devices】: Design with 1* AC outlet, 3*DC outlet, 1* PD 60W USB-C port, 3* fast charge 3.0 port and 1*Wireless Charging for phone, also with SOS LED light which can power your smartphone, tablet, laptop, camera, light, drones, fans, in-car appliances, and many other compatible devices meet all you meets anytime anywhere.
【Safer & Stable High Quality Power Supply】: portable solar generator is equipped with 288Wh lithium-ion battery pack, which contains upgraded chip, supports fast charging function and more than 1000 recycling times. Pure Sine Wave technology AC outlets deliver stable and safe power, without damage and reduces audible and electrical noise.
【Solar Energy & Green Power】: 330W portable power station device supports solar charging, AC charging and is recommended for use with solar panels together. You can enjoy your wonderful holiday for tent camping, overland journey and etc with it. Power failure and emergency is also applicable.
【Portable Handy Power Station】: Only 3.3KG portable size, you can easily pick it up with one hand by the Non-slip handle. Charge your Power Station through the wall outlet in home, or through the car outlet during a road trip, even through solar panel during outside holiday.

Product information

storage 300wh portable power station
storage 300wh portable power station
Portable Power Station
DC DC Output 
DC output 12-16V/10A(A)
USB Output
Usb1/2 Output: 5V/4A

USB2 output: QC3.0 quick charge 5V/2A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
AC output power
Peak power
Battery capacity:
80000mAh /3.7V
Product Protection
1. Short circuit protection 2. Overcurrent protection 3. Overvoltage protection 4. Low voltage protection device 5. Overload
protection 6. Overheat protection
Product features: Battery capacity: High energy density lithium polymer battery 296Wh (80000mAh /3.7V) Charging efficiency: DC15V/4A(the product supports wide voltage input and automatic voltage boost) Supports DC port and C port dual input quick charging D C DC output: 12-16V / 10A Fast input/output :5V/2A, 9V/2A, 12V/3A, 15V / 3.5A, 20V / 5A (MAX)


Lead time:15-30 days
MOQ:100 pcs

Payment terms

T/T 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

OEM&ODM is acceptable

Get In Touch

Get the most detailed information and recommendation from our experts within 24 hours.




+ 86

error: Content is protected !!

Ask For A Quick Quote

We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@insoer.com”